- If your unit is not starting, does not produce spark, misfiring and/or running rough it could very well be your CDI box
- A typical CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) module consists of a small transformer, a charging circuit, a triggering circuit and a main capacitor
- The majority of CDIs supplied on new vehicles and by aftermarket suppliers lack the proper quality internals to ensure your CDI is reliable
- Many owners have had to replace CDIs after only a few rides on a brand new unit due to this fact
- Our quality internals ensure that when you replace your CDI you will be improving your ride to get the reliability you should have had in the first place
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.