Jabsco PAR-Max Series Water Pressure Pumps are simple, quiet, easy to maintain, and provide hot or cold water at the turn of a tap. They’re also versatile enough to produce a full flow or a trickle, according to need.
The PAR-Max 1.9 is suitable for smaller boats with one or two outlets, producing 1.9 GPM (7.2 LPM). It’s supplied with a built-in pulsation-dampening bypass to reduce cycling and noise; this provides the option of omitting an accumulator tank on simple installations.Features and Benefits:
- CO-Molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability.
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Can run dry without damage
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Quick connect ports for easy of installation, servicing and maintenance
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
- Self-priming up to 6-10' (2-3m)
- Complies with ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection)
- Screw-less diaphragm design eliminates possible leak path
- Diaphragm design allows dry running
- Can eliminate the requirement for an accumulator tank
- Include quick-connect fittings for ease of pump installation
- Three-year warranty
- FLOW : 1.9 GPM (7.2 LPM)
- SHUT-OFF PRESSURE : 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- FITTING : Two 1/2" (13mm) straight pipe thread ports, two 1/2" (13mm) straight hose barbs
- SIZE : 9" long x 4.24" wide x 4.75" high (22.9cm x 10.6cm x 12.1cm)
- WEIGHT : (1.4kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.