- Compatible Brand: Fits John Deere
- Wire to wire resistance: 4.25 ohms
- Number: 225698
- External Ignition Coil For P Model Engines
- Replaces Onan part number(s): 541-0522, HE166-0761, c32296, 714000, NN10245, 98-1705
- Direct replacement to your original unit
- Plug-and-play, direct fit, easy installation
- Not for use on points systems.
- All products shipped are tested
- Primary Resistance - 4.25 ohms
- Primary Inductance - 9.48 mH
- Secondary Resistance - 37.85 K ohms
- Secondary Inductance - 59.96 H
- *All item pictures are accurate; if in doubt do not hesitate to compare our item to your original part.
Serial number and other restrictions apply to this product:
- 316 - Must have the P218G engine Serial numbers 420,001 to 999,000 & Serial numbers 10,001 to 120,000
- 317 - Must have the replacement Onan P218G engine in the tractor No serial number range is affected, you must check your engine model. This part will not fit Kohler engines.
- 318 - Must have the P218G engine Serial numbers 420,001 to 999,000 & Serial numbers 10,001 to 120,000
- 420 - Must have the P220G engine Serial numbers 420,001 and above
- F910 - Serial numbers between 420001-750000 and 010001-100000
- F930 - Serial numbers between 420001-750000
Please note: This ignition coil will only fit if:
The 316 have the P218G engine and his serial number is between 420 001 and 999 000 or between 10 001 and 120 000.
The 317 have the replacement Onan P218G engine, if not this ignition coil will not work.
The 318 have the P218G engine and his serial number is between 420 001 and 999 000 or between 10 001 and 120 000.
The 420 have the p220G engine and his serial number is higher than 420 000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.